English Information

It is possible to ship worldwide.
If you have any questions please contact me by mail: info@christina-hanke.com.

Prices and Materials

All prices are stated without shipping costs. The prices are given for animal portraits, other prices may apply to other motives.

- Currently there's a 2-3 months wait -
No fixed dates. Please contact me early enough for gifts.

You get a space in my commission list after a deposit is payed.

Prices in GBP an USD are approximate and depend on the actual exchange rate. Prices will be fixed by order confirmation. If you need the prices for another currency please contact me: info@christina-hanke.com.

All prices are stated without shipping costs.

Payment

The payment is made in two parts. A deposit of 30 % is needed to give you a space on the commission list, the other 70 % have to be paid when the drawing is finished but before shipping. Of course we can make another agreement (for example 50 %/50 %).

Please note that there may be customs duties!

Payment via Paypal or Credit card.

Sizes

cm inches
A4 21x29,7 8.3x11.7
A3 29,7x42 11.7x16.5
A2 42x59,4 16.5x23.4

Coloured pencils

Coloured pencil drawings are very detailed and colourful. You can choose between white, grey or beige paper.

See the gallery here: Coloured pencils

 

 

 

 

EUR GBP USD
A5 200 ~180 ~240
A4 320 ~290 ~380
A4 Collage 400 ~360 ~480
A3 480 ~430 ~580
A3 Collage 580 ~520 ~700
A2 670 ~600 ~800
A2 Collage 910 ~820 ~1090

 

Pencils

Pencil drawings are timeless and fit to any interior.

See the gallery here: Pencils

 

 

 

 

EUR GBP USD
A5 150 ~140 ~180
A4 210 ~190 ~250
A4 Collage 260 ~240 ~310
A3 300 ~207 ~360
A3 Collage 380 ~340 ~460
A2 500 ~450 ~600
A2 Collage 620 ~560 ~750

 

Monochrome

Monochrome drawings are done with coloured pencils, but only one colour group. They can be done on white, grey, beige or black paper.

See the gallery here: Monochrome

 

 

EUR GBP USD
A5 120 ~110 ~140
A4 190 ~170 ~230
A4 Collage 250 ~230 ~300
A3 320 ~290 ~380
A3 Collage 370 ~330 ~440
A2 530 ~480 ~640
A2 Collage 700 ~630 ~840

 

Graphite with white coloured pencil

A special version of pencil drawings. They are done on grey paper and have a unique look. NEW on beige paper!

See the gallery here: Pencils

 

 

 

 

EUR GBP USD
A5 120 ~110 ~140
A4 190 ~170 ~230
A4 Collage 250 ~230 ~300
A3 320 ~290 ~380
A3 Collage 370 ~330 ~400
A2 530 ~480 ~640
A2 Collage 700 ~630 ~840

 

Pastel

Pastel drawings have a very sensitive surface that cannot be fixed without losing color. Therefore, the drawings are sent unfixed and must be handled with extreme care.
Ideal for coloured paper, 14 colours to choose from.

See the gallery here: Pastel

 

 

 

 

EUR GBP USD
24x30 cm 290 ~260 ~350
30x40 cm 350 ~320 ~420
30x40 cm Collage 550 ~500 ~660
50x70 cm 840 ~760 ~1000
50x70 cm Collage 1280 ~1150 ~1540